I'm feeling a bit upset with how slow my weight loss may be. Despite I work out (running-great excercise) and cut calories/watch myself, my weight loss will be slower than the person who is doing crazy calorie cutting. My weight loss though, will also be healthier. This blog is about me paving my path to health, but I really want to be ready 2 months. I wish I hadn't started so late. I came across this website:
Running for weight loss- prepare to be patient
But I am focused on becoming healthy not just thin. I am a nutrition major going into the health field afterwards after all. I don't know what to do!! Should I just do the quick fix first and then continue my healthy way? Running is one of the best excercises even though it's not the fastest weight loss way. I know you can lose weight quick but quick weight loss is not the best way. If you lose it after some time, it takes more effort to gain it back as well. If you lose it quicker, you'll gain it quicker too. :(
Today I ran 1.5 miles and did 2 miles on my bike. I had a bananna (which really are not fattening at all FYI)and a little piece of avocado prior. Afterwards, I indulged in 180 calories worth of pancakes with no syrup (plain and portioned). I made sure everything was okay in terms of fat/carb content. It was lowfat-and I needed some carbs so my body wouldn't deplete protein after that long workout (which was 50minutes). I actually should have had protein but whateverrr. I only had like 5g protein from that. I forgot I had that Horizon Organic chocolate milk (which is meant for me to drink after my workouts, containing 22g carbs, 8g protein, 150 calories).
It's 4:30 and I had about 370 calories so far, and I'm feeling quite satisfied food wise. I will not have anything but salad for dinner tonight unless I feel a headache coming in-In that case I'll have some fruit too.
I have to figure out the quickest healthiest way to lose weight for the 1st 2 months (so I can look decent in a swimsuit) and then I'll go on to my slow, best way.
Running for weight loss- prepare to be patient
But I am focused on becoming healthy not just thin. I am a nutrition major going into the health field afterwards after all. I don't know what to do!! Should I just do the quick fix first and then continue my healthy way? Running is one of the best excercises even though it's not the fastest weight loss way. I know you can lose weight quick but quick weight loss is not the best way. If you lose it after some time, it takes more effort to gain it back as well. If you lose it quicker, you'll gain it quicker too. :(
Today I ran 1.5 miles and did 2 miles on my bike. I had a bananna (which really are not fattening at all FYI)and a little piece of avocado prior. Afterwards, I indulged in 180 calories worth of pancakes with no syrup (plain and portioned). I made sure everything was okay in terms of fat/carb content. It was lowfat-and I needed some carbs so my body wouldn't deplete protein after that long workout (which was 50minutes). I actually should have had protein but whateverrr. I only had like 5g protein from that. I forgot I had that Horizon Organic chocolate milk (which is meant for me to drink after my workouts, containing 22g carbs, 8g protein, 150 calories).
It's 4:30 and I had about 370 calories so far, and I'm feeling quite satisfied food wise. I will not have anything but salad for dinner tonight unless I feel a headache coming in-In that case I'll have some fruit too.
I have to figure out the quickest healthiest way to lose weight for the 1st 2 months (so I can look decent in a swimsuit) and then I'll go on to my slow, best way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home