Scratch having just salad for dinner, I had brown rice with lentils that my mother made. I couldn't turn it down-especially because it's so healthy. BUT I did go ride my bike for 20 more minutes before eating that and I went to the mall for a bit (which meant walking around, and I walked fast). I bought a really cute pair of running pants to match my running sneakers. My boyfriend was just like "I don't get why you need such a good looking running outfit"- haha. My bf has a six pack and fit body. It's so annoying that my progress may be slow because I want to be confident this summer, but I'll keep going. I was thinking that I really should make a list of low calorie-nutrient dense food. I am not willing to give up muscle, minerals and nutrition honestly (especially because I already lack muscle). Also, I'm really falling in love with running-there's even an entire store dedicated to it in the mall!
Check out this website for benefits of running:
http://ririanproject.com/2007/10/22/10-benefits-of-running-and-how-to-do-it/
I couldn't find a bikini that I liked. I don't want to buy a really nice one until I lost at least 10lb of fat.
I haven't been counting calories like crazy like I was last week. I do it with this app on my itouch. I need to go back to doing that, I ate less when I did. I also am going to portion out my snacks instead of just taking some out of the package with the whole package just sitting there next to me. I have a habit of going in for more (ew). I find that it helps to not continue munching if you portion your food out and just leave the kitchen. It's only the second week and I'm learning. If I can lose at least 10lb in 2months I'd be really happy.
Check out this website for benefits of running:
http://ririanproject.com/2007/10/22/10-benefits-of-running-and-how-to-do-it/
I couldn't find a bikini that I liked. I don't want to buy a really nice one until I lost at least 10lb of fat.
I haven't been counting calories like crazy like I was last week. I do it with this app on my itouch. I need to go back to doing that, I ate less when I did. I also am going to portion out my snacks instead of just taking some out of the package with the whole package just sitting there next to me. I have a habit of going in for more (ew). I find that it helps to not continue munching if you portion your food out and just leave the kitchen. It's only the second week and I'm learning. If I can lose at least 10lb in 2months I'd be really happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home