I didn't really count calories today. I was on the go all day but I snacked/went out to eat with my boyfriend. I definitely didn't overrreat. I also ran 2.2 miles and did 30sit ups. not a lot, I could have gone longer but my head was pounding, and it still is (it always happens when I push myself when running, sucks). At the restaraunt we just shared. I had some of his rigatoni a la vodka and cesar salad (small portions)-this was about 45min after running. I also ate prior to running. I had breakfast and snacked on matzo sticks at my friends house between breakfast and eating before running, I also had some avocado as a snack. I didn't do terrible or anything. But, again, I can definitely do better. A big change in my diet is that I stopped snacking and picking food like I used to. Although I did it somewhat today, it was in control and portioned, like I didn't feel stuffed. It's my second week of doing this and I do see differences in my eating habits. I still would like to do better. I wasnt too happy with what I ate before running, it was more like some random snacks not really a proper meal :(. I just didn't know what to eat and I needed to eat quick so I can digest and run sooner. I just got a case of Horizon Organic Chocolate milk which is one of my favorite low calorie snacks or before/after running foods as it is light, has protein and carbs, lowfat, calcium and vitamin d and all that good stuff...I'm going to tryyy to do 3miles tommorow. I don't know if I'm ready yet since I start feeling overdone when I hit 2 miles (of course I do intervals though). Whatever the case may be, I'll do 2 miles at least for now.
I'm also scared out of my mind to be alone. I live in a good, safe neighborhood but with all the things I see on the news today-everytime a car slows down near me I freaak out. I've also had some frightening experiences as a female walking alone, and in neighborhoods that are supposed to be really safe, but no where's really safe. People can go anywhere. It's really distracting to deal with this issue when running.
Now that I have some of my favorite, low calorie nutritious foods in stock, I will do better. I really want this swimsuit from victorias secret and I need to speed up this weight loss.
I'm also scared out of my mind to be alone. I live in a good, safe neighborhood but with all the things I see on the news today-everytime a car slows down near me I freaak out. I've also had some frightening experiences as a female walking alone, and in neighborhoods that are supposed to be really safe, but no where's really safe. People can go anywhere. It's really distracting to deal with this issue when running.
Now that I have some of my favorite, low calorie nutritious foods in stock, I will do better. I really want this swimsuit from victorias secret and I need to speed up this weight loss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home