Okay, forget most of the things I wrote in this blog.
I'm going on the Warrior Diet. I am on it, and I feel great. I read half the book already by Ori Hofmekler. I, however can not disclose to anyone that I am doing this because they would obviously view it as unhealthy-and I really don't believe it is. Especially the FDA-screw everything the FDA says. My boyfriend, who is slim and muscular at once, looks great and healthy. He always told me he usually does not eat breakfast, sometimes not even lunch. He eats dinner though, I used to think this was absured and malnourished-and I could not believe how healthy he looked. I used to try to get him to eat more. He doesn't even follow the warrior diet, that's just how his appetite is.
Anyway, basically what this diet is is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change (meaning you don't or shouldn't go back) and you will be eating one meal a day. Through the day, if you'd like to or need to, you can eat live foods such as fruits and vegetables, and if necessary a small serving of protein. 16-18 hours after your last meal, you will have your meal of the day. You can eat whatever you want (but obviously you should choose healthy), in fact- you will want to eat healthy and not crave junk.
Today was my first day on it and I FELT GREAT. I had one apple and tea in the morning. I also even went running and my endurance was better!!! All on an empty stomach. Around 6:30 PM I had my meal. I had this ginger rice dish (white), salmon and some potatoes. I ate until I was fullish (not stuffed, more so pleasantly satisfied). I even think I could have waited another hour or two, but because I had just gone running I wanted to replenish my muscles.
The reason why this diet should work is because....well I don't feel like explaining right now. But if you care for your health and are interested to know more-read the book by Ori Hofmekler "The Warrior Diet". I thought I would be feeling really crappy but I wasn't. I did have my Fasting tea, which helped with that. I would never do anything to jeapordize my health. After reading this book and it's very reasonable scientific explanations, I felt it was worth a shot. I can't believe that after one day of this, I am feeling amazing. I am feeling so satisfied. Also, the plus side to this is not only the health benefits, but also weight loss! Anyway, I don't believe everything I read and question everything. Since I have a good knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology-the scientific explanations in this book made a lot of sense and it didn't look like he was pulling them out of his ass. I am going to continue with trying this. If I feel this is a great lifestyle change and get positive side effects, I will stick to it.
I will continue updating this journey on The Warrior Diet. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I encourage people to read the book. Who knows, it may not work for everyone. I also looked up youtube videos on this and majority of all people making videos on it are very satisfied :)
I'm going on the Warrior Diet. I am on it, and I feel great. I read half the book already by Ori Hofmekler. I, however can not disclose to anyone that I am doing this because they would obviously view it as unhealthy-and I really don't believe it is. Especially the FDA-screw everything the FDA says. My boyfriend, who is slim and muscular at once, looks great and healthy. He always told me he usually does not eat breakfast, sometimes not even lunch. He eats dinner though, I used to think this was absured and malnourished-and I could not believe how healthy he looked. I used to try to get him to eat more. He doesn't even follow the warrior diet, that's just how his appetite is.
Anyway, basically what this diet is is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change (meaning you don't or shouldn't go back) and you will be eating one meal a day. Through the day, if you'd like to or need to, you can eat live foods such as fruits and vegetables, and if necessary a small serving of protein. 16-18 hours after your last meal, you will have your meal of the day. You can eat whatever you want (but obviously you should choose healthy), in fact- you will want to eat healthy and not crave junk.
Today was my first day on it and I FELT GREAT. I had one apple and tea in the morning. I also even went running and my endurance was better!!! All on an empty stomach. Around 6:30 PM I had my meal. I had this ginger rice dish (white), salmon and some potatoes. I ate until I was fullish (not stuffed, more so pleasantly satisfied). I even think I could have waited another hour or two, but because I had just gone running I wanted to replenish my muscles.
The reason why this diet should work is because....well I don't feel like explaining right now. But if you care for your health and are interested to know more-read the book by Ori Hofmekler "The Warrior Diet". I thought I would be feeling really crappy but I wasn't. I did have my Fasting tea, which helped with that. I would never do anything to jeapordize my health. After reading this book and it's very reasonable scientific explanations, I felt it was worth a shot. I can't believe that after one day of this, I am feeling amazing. I am feeling so satisfied. Also, the plus side to this is not only the health benefits, but also weight loss! Anyway, I don't believe everything I read and question everything. Since I have a good knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology-the scientific explanations in this book made a lot of sense and it didn't look like he was pulling them out of his ass. I am going to continue with trying this. If I feel this is a great lifestyle change and get positive side effects, I will stick to it.
I will continue updating this journey on The Warrior Diet. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I encourage people to read the book. Who knows, it may not work for everyone. I also looked up youtube videos on this and majority of all people making videos on it are very satisfied :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home