I feel great on this new lifestyle change. I feel so much better, its day 3. My energy levels are great and I am much more focused-and I don't feel so fatigued and stuffed. I love it. And I still get to eat good food in the end, as long as I have my salad and protein (finish off with carbs in the end-anything really just portion the carbs). I looove it. As for losing weight, lost about .5 lb in 3 days. Per week, I can expect about 2lb loss, maybe more if I follow it completely-which I completely want to starting now. I'm really excited about this. My goal is to lose 8lb by May 20th without losing health (which is completely possible as long as the one meal I eat is nutritious. Being a vegetarian, I need to start eating lots more protien. I've also been working out and I work out so much better on an empty stomach. Love ittttt.
Monday, April 25, 2011
posted by PavingThePath @ 10:38 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home