I'm a bit disappointed in myself as I didn't do so great with my choices today. I didnt have an insane amount of calories or anything, but i did have a smalll piece of chocolate (probably about 2 inch square) and some carb-rich food,and not the best portion for lunch. Ahhh, it's so hard to restrict, I have to figure something out. I also don't want to slow my metabolism by not eating enough-i'm trying to get healthy not starve. I definitely need to shrink my stomach though so I will have to tolerate some starvation the first 2 weeks. I've definitely improved this week though-I've been keeping up with my running (about every other day I run) and have been watching myself nonetheless. Definitely, I can do better. I'll be making my next youtube video tommorow. I hope people are watching as it will push me more and motivate me to show everyone results:) I reaaaallllyyyy reaaalllyy want to slim down for summer and tone my body. Tomorrow is a new day, I will keep pushing.
goodnight, be back tomorrow with more control and less weaknesses
goodnight, be back tomorrow with more control and less weaknesses
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home