It's official-no more apathy towards my health. Funny because I absolutely love nutrition and I am infact a nutrition major and going on to pursue Physical Therapy for my doctorate-so why is it that I am so mentally week to follow my own advice (That is actually very good advice)? Partially because of the stress that is put on me (I'll get into that later), which leads me to want to instantly gratify myself. I'm being weak and mindless-and I can't tolerate it anymore. The appearance of my body brings me down so much it's unreal. My insecurities are hurting me in many ways other than just my confidence. I made the decision today that this has got to stop! In addition-I have made a youtube page. I will update it a minimum of once a week to track my progress. I will update my blog as much as I need to to stay motivated.
Be well :)
Be well :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home