Today is going really well. I ate my normal breakfast because I had a big practical lab exam today and I tend to get headaches calorie cutting in the morning. this was a half whole wheat baguette with cream cheese and tomatoes. I did really well on the exam too. I haven't received my results yet but I know I did well. through out my day I drank diluted juice and had a few Cheez it's before the test at 3. my breakfast was at 10am. It's now 5:15 and I'm feeling a tiny bit hungry, which is awesome since I don't need to eat and I haven't had many calories at all today. Normally, I eat very healthy- it is just that I am used to large portions. my friend offered the Cheez it's since I was hungry before the test and I just had a few to kill the hunger pang. I'm feeling energetic, especially because spring break is next week and I'm halfway done with the semester (so far all A's.) I am feeling more ready then ever before to reach my goal. (blogging and YouTube helps a ton)! I'm curious if I don't get hungry enough, should I just skip dinner? I Wont starve myself but I only want to eat if neccesary. hmmm
:)
:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home