I ran 1.6 miles and burned 165 calories according to my pedometer on my itouch. I also had veggie brown rice with sautéd broccoli and shitaki mushrooms afterwards (cooked it myself from scratch.) that was my dinner and I should be done for the day. over all calories I consumed was about 900 calories max. not too bad. it's funny because my bf is very slim yet has a six pack and muscles-and has a hard time gaining weight! we are making a deal with each other to do the opposite... he needs to consume a lot more calories and has a hard time doing that!
edit 8 45 pm: had 1 orange, was so hungry after trying to avoid more food. probably because today is the 1st day I'm cutting calories AND I ran 1.6 miles. I started getting a bad headache so I had to .
edit 8 45 pm: had 1 orange, was so hungry after trying to avoid more food. probably because today is the 1st day I'm cutting calories AND I ran 1.6 miles. I started getting a bad headache so I had to .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home