this is my 3rd entry today! I have such a bad headache from calorie cutting, running and my period all together (started today). I know it's bad to plan out what to eat but I need to know some really good filling low calorie foods - for a vegetarian. I hope these headaches stop because I'm used to taking in like 1800 calories a day I think. I don't know how I got so fat! haha. I have an extremely slow metabolism so that's probably a big reason. well, my goal is to run atleast a mile a day 5x a week to try and change that. i wont exceed 900 calories in a day (sometimes less, but once a week i will have more) my stomach is growling so much, ugh. I really did eat a decent amount, my body just isn't used to it. so annoying, can't wait to shrink my stomach.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
posted by PavingThePath @ 6:46 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home